Invitation for International Bid
IFB. No. OT/12/2020
1. FDRE Sugar Corporation (Fincha’a Sugar Factory) has allocated a budget towards the cost of goods. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
2. FDRE Sugar Corporation (Fincha’a Sugar Factory) now invites sealed bids from prospective bidders for the supply (CFR Djibouti) of –
- Lot-1: Power Plus Chain Excavator Spare Parts (El-No. 1798)
- Lot-2: Power Plus Wheel Loader Spare Parts (El-No. 1799)
- Lot-3: Power Plus Bull Dozer Spare Parts (Machine Model: D155B-II) Spare Parts (El-No. 1800)
- Lot-4: Power Plus Bull Dozer Spare Parts (Machine Model: D65EX-15) Spare Parts (El-No. 1801)
- Lot-5: John Deere Articulated Tractors Spare Parts (El-No. 1802)
- Loi-6: KAT Tractors Spare Paris (El-No. 1803)
- Lot-7: New Holland Tractors Spare Parts (El-No. 1804)
- Lot-8: Ford Tractors Spare Parts (EI-No. 1805)
- Lot-9: Belarus Tractors Spare parts (EI-No. 1806)
- Lot-10: Batteries for Motor Cycles, Vehicles and Machinery (EI-No. 1807)
- Lot-11: Chemicals for Sugar and Ethanol Production (Antispumine, Effy Moll+ & Flopam), EI-No. 1809)
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of
P.O. Box 5734, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Mexico Square, Philips Building, Room No. 207
Tel. No. 251-115-513-706/251-115-512-557
Fax No. 251-115-512-911
4. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of Valid licenses, VAT registration certificate, registration certificate from Ministry of Finance and a Written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (ETB One hundred) per lot.
5. Bids must be submitted to the above office; on the 35th day, from the first date of this Invitation for Bid posted on the Ethiopian Herald; time: before 02:00 P.M local time and bid will be opened on the same date at 02:30 P.M at the same address in Room No. 205. If the 35 day is not a working day, the bid submission as well as opening date will be the next working day at the same time and venue. Your bid must be accompanied by a bid security amount indicated in the tender document in Ethiopian Birr or Equivalent in foreign currency Note that bid closing and opening date & time and bid security amount of each lot will be indicated in detail on our tender document.
6. FDRE Sugar Corporation (Finchaa Sugar Factory) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
FDRE SUGAR CORPORATION
(FINCHA’A SUGAR FACTORY)