FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
PUBLIC SERVANTS SOCIAL SECURIT AGENCY (PSSSA)
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID FOR THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF
DEEPWATER WELL FOR PSSSA 4B+19 HQ & 4B+16RB PROJECT
FDRE PUBLIC SERVANTS SOCIAL SECURITY AGENCY would like to invite competent Water Well Drilling Contractors /General Water Works Contractors (WWDC/GWWC-3) to undertake the design and construction of deep water well for PSSSA 4B+19 HQ & 4B+16RB building Project around Piassa which is currently under construction and in the finishing stage.
The scope will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of design document for a 250m deep water well
- Soil investigation
- Drilling of deep water well
- And supply and installation of assorted pumps and accessories,
The requirement is however more detailed in a tender document which will be delivered to all interested contractors who fulfill the criteria. Firms will be evaluated based on their demonstrationof technical and financial proposals in response to the request. In addition to the information requested in the RFP interested firms must provide an updated copy of their company profile with work catalogue demonstrating their experience in similar assignments along with names of at least three (3) references with contact information (physical address, email and telephone number)
Note: – please read through the documents carefully and provide the requested information together with all the required supporting documents.
Complete set of bid documents can be obtained from FDRE PSSSA office no. 502 starting from November 23, 2020 with a non-refundable 300 Eth birr up to December 08, 2020.
- The interested Contractor shall present the following renewed legal documents to purchase the bid VAT certificate, TIN certificate, trade license, competency certificate.
- The bid shall be valid for 60 (Sixty) days after bid opening
- Any interested Contractor must have ample experience in designing projects with similar nature.
Each bid must be accompanied with Eth. birr 40,000.00 (Forty Thousand) bid security and must be in acceptable bank guarantee, CPO and should be addressed to “FDRE PUBLIC SERVANTS SOCIAL SECURIT AGENCY (PSSSA) DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF DEEP WATER WELL FOR PSSSA 4B+19 HQ & 4B+16RB PROJECT”
- The deadline of bid submission is December 30, 2020 at 2:00 pm.
- The bid will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives at 2:30 pm on the date of December 30, 2020.
The Technical Proposal shall be marked “ORIGINAL” or “COPY” as appropriate. The original (signed and stamped on all pages) and copies of the Technical Proposal shall be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL”. All required copies of the Technical Proposal are to be made from the original. The design proposal shall be enclosed in the technical document as an addendum. Similarly, the original Financial Proposal shall be placed in a sealed envelope clearly marked “FINANCIAL PROPOSAL” followed by the procurement reference number and the name of the assignment, and with a warning “DO NOT OPEN WITH THE TECHNICAL PROPOSAL”.
In the event of any discrepancy between the original and the copies of the Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal, the original shall prevail
- The Bid Security, Technical Proposal with the Design proposal and Financial Proposal shall be placed into an outer envelope and the envelope shall be Sealed, Waxed, Signed and Stamped.
- Public servants social security agency will post all detail and necessary information regarding this tender announcement on its website, http: www.psssa.gov.et/ furthermore, the agency will post all necessary notices regarding this project on its website. Therefore all interested applicants are advised to refer the agency’s website throughout the period of the bid process. Signed wax sealed and stamped technical and financial proposals shall be submitted in a plain envelop clearly marked
“TENDER FOR THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF DEEP WATER WELL FOR PSSSA 4B+19 HQ & 4B+16RB PROJECT”
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in automatic rejection.
The agency reserves the right to accept or reject part or all bids.
FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA,
PUBLIC SERVANTS SOCIAL
For more Information,
QUEEN ELIZABEETH STREET
TELEPHONE +251-111232704, +251-111223800
ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA