Invitation to Bid
FDRE Irrigation Development Commission hereby invites sealed bids from interested and eligible bidders for:
- Lot-1: Anger Dam and Appurtenant Structures Construction Work
- Lot-2: Anger Irrigation and Drainage System Construction WorkKeto Dam, Irrigation and Drainage System Construction Work and Weybo Dam, Irrigation and Drainage System Construction Work
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Open Bidding (NCB)procedure as specified in the Federal Government Public Procurement Directive and is open to all bidders.
- Bidders should possess experiences and competencies in the Construction of Dam and irrigation Development Projects.
- Bidders can purchase the Bid Documents from the Contract Administration Team of theCommission (2nd Floor, Room No. 214) by submitting:
i. Renewed Trade License
ii. VAT Certificate
iii. Tax clearance certificate valid at bid submission date
iv. Registration as Supplier in the List of PPA
V. Grade-1 General Water Works License from the Ministry of Water, Irrigation andEnergy
together with a duly signed and sealed Application Letter and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 400 (Four Hundred Ethiopian Birr) for each Project.
4. The bid document comprising one original and five copies of the technical and financial proposal should be submitted in two envelopes separately the first envelope leveled as“TECHNICAL PROPOSAL” and the second envelope “FINANCIAL PROPOSAL” and the two envelopes sealed in another Outer envelope.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before, 24th November 2020 at 2:00 PM local time. Bids will be opened immediately after the bid submission deadline in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend in the Main Hall of the Ministry of Water, Irrigation, and Energy (Ground Floor).
6. Each bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 500,000 (Five hundred thousand Ethiopian Birr) for each project in the form of Certified Cheque, Cashier’sPayment Order (C.P.O.), or Unconditional Bank Guarantee.
7. Bidders can apply for one or for any number of projects from the above three projects.
8. Bids shall be valid for 90 (Ninety) days after the bid opening date.
9. Interested bidders may obtain further information at the address below from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM local time.
- Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, IrrigationDevelopment CommissionHaile G/Selassie Road
- Tel: +251 116 636 916 or Mob. +251 935 338 816 or +251 911 590 209Fax: +251 11 6610710
- P.O.Box: 5744 or 5673Addis Ababa
- 10. Irrigation Development commission reserves the right to reject any and all bids.