Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) Invitation of Urgent Bid for Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Springs and Hand dua wells
- Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) has launched a new humanitarian intervention “Emergency WASH response among IDPs in Leta Sibu, Nedjo and Kiltu Kara woredas, West Wollega zone, Oromia region, Ethiopia” through RRM (Rapid Response Mechanism). For this BID, FIDO will invite a contractor to carry out maintenance and rehabilitation on springs and hand-dug wells in West Wollega Zone. Bidding is open to all eligible bidders having a construction license of WWC-6 and above renewed for 2012 EC and those currently registered with the Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity and/or Regional Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau and who have got VAT registration certificate and Tax clearance valid during Bid period from Regional Revenue Bureau or Federal Tax Authority.
- Copy of VAT certificate, trade license, and PPA Certificate and Tax clearance certificate must be submitted attached with the application.
- Bidding documents can be purchased at Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization Head office Addis Ababa, upon submission of a written application and a non-refundable fee of Birr 200 (Two Hundred) starting from the 1st day of the announcement (Wednesday, December 9, 2020) On Reporter-News Paper up to 8 consecutive days and will be closed on Wednesday, December 16, 2020, at 3:00 PM afternoon and opened at 3:30 PM at the same day. Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-912-1166-00. The office will be open on all 8 BID open days.(Including weekends)
- Bids shall be accompanied by Bid security of not less than (2%) of offered price only in the form of CPO and must be addressed to Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization and must be attached to the original financial document.
- Any contractor who has a termination history with West Wollego Zone Finance and Economic Corporation Office or West Wollega Zone Water and Energy Office, FIDO, and other regional sectors and with bad performance (proved) in their past contractual period may be rejected during technical evaluation.
- The contractor must submit performance of previous work experience which is not less than 70% of a similar nature.
- Any attempt of submission of forged (False) document and/ or indication of financial offers on the qualification document shall result in rejection of the bid.
- The bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp, and reference number.
- The bidder has to deliver in a wax seal envelope in two separate envelopes, one for financial documents, CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening and necessary documents, and the other one for technical documents. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them, the original will prevail. And all documents are sealed within One Mother Envelope.
- Partial bidding is not allowed.
- The organization reserves the right to reject any or all bids in full or in partial.
- Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization
Address Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-912-11-66-00 Addis Ababa Head office around Lideta sub-city in front of Solish Hotel (Addis Ababa Red Cross Office) inside Church of the Nazarene building 3rd-floor office NO 24