INVITATION OF URGENT BID FOR
MAINTENANCE AND REHABILITATION OF SPRINGS AND HAND DUG WELLS
- Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) has launched a humanitarian intervention on “Emergency WASH response to promote hygiene information among IDP returnees of Diga and Gutu Gida woredas, East Wollega Zone, Oromia Region, Ethiopia” through RRF (Rapid response fund). For this BID, FIDO will invite the contractor to carry out maintenance and rehabilitation on springs and hand-dug wells in East Wollega Zone. Bidding is open to all eligible bidders having a construction license of WWC-8 and above renewed for 2012 EC and those currently registered with the Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity and/or Regional Water, Mineral and Energy Bureau and who have got VAT registration certificate and Tax clearance valid during Bid period from Regional Revenue Bureau or Federal Tax Authority,
- Copy of VAT certificate, trade license, and PPA Certificate and Tax clearance certificate must be submitted attached with the application.
- Bidding documents can be purchased at Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization Head office Addis Ababa, upon submission of a written application and a non-refundable fee of Birr 200 (Two Hundred) starting from the 1st day of announcement on Reporter-News Paper up to 8 consecutive days and will be closed on 9th day 3:00 PM afternoon and opened at 3:30 PM at the same day. Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-926-36-65-85. Office will be open on all 5 BID open days (including weekends).
- Bids shall be accompanied by Bid security of not less than (2%) of offered price only in the form of CPO and must be addressed to Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization and must be attached to original financial document.
- Any contractor who has termination history with East Wollega Zone Finance and Economic Corporation Office or East Wollega Zone Water and Energy Office, FIDO and other regional sectors and with bad performance (proved) in their past contractual period may be rejected during technical evaluation.
- Contractor must submit the performance of previous work experience which is not less than 70% of the similar nature.
- Any attempt of submission of forged (False) document and/or indication of financial offers on the qualification document shall result in rejection of bid
- The bidder has to deliverin a wax seal envelope in two separate envelopes, one for financial documents, CPO and necessary documents and the other one for technical documents. And all documents are sealed with in One Mother Envelope.
- The organization Reserves the right to reject any or all bids in full or in partial.
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization
Address Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14/ +251-926-36-65-85
Addis Ababa Head office around Lideta sub city in front
of Solish Hotel (Addis Ababa Red Cross Office) inside
Church of the Nazarene building 3rd floor office No 24