INVITATION TO BID
(FOR ALL CONTRACTORS OF CATEGORY GC-9/BC-9 & ABOVE)
Farm Africa is an international non-governmental organization with a mission to reduce poverty permanently by unleashing African farmers’ abilities to grow their incomes while managing their natural resources sustainably and has been operating in different parts of Ethiopia since 1985 G.C.
Now, therefore, Farm Africa would like to invite capable and eligible Contractors to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, materials, and equipment for the construction of:
- Lot-1 Secondary Livestock Market Center at Haro Town, Berebere woreda, Bale Zone, Oromia Regional State;
- Lot-2 Three (3) Animal Health Posts at Berbere and Goro woredas, Bale Zone, Oromia Regional State;
And interested contractors/bidders who fulfill the under-listed requirements may collect the bidding documents from our office as indicated below.
Minimum Requirements: –
Bidders are required to be:
- i. Legally registered as a Contractor with G-9/BC-9 or above grades, and have renewed license for the current year:
- ii. Registered with tax authorities, and should be able to produce valid documentation including copies of their tax clearance papers;
- iii. The bid documents (including the technical specifications) can be collected from Farm Africa Ethiopia office, located at Black Gold Bldg (in front of Enat Bank Kazanchis), 6th floor against submittal of license copies.
- iv. Issuance of the bid document will stay active for the next Fifteen (15) consecutive days effective after the announcement of this bid;
- V. Interested bidders will be required to accompany their bids with a 2% bid guarantee/bid-bond (for each lot) in the form of Certified Cheque /CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee.
- vi. Sealed Bids marked as “Bid For Construction Secondary Livestock Market Center” shall arrive at Farm Africa Ethiopia office on or before May 27, 2020 – 10:30 AM; and the opening event will be in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend the event
- vii. Bids submitted by bidders who do not meet the aforementioned minimum requirements; and bids arriving later than the final submission date and time shall be rejected without further notice.
- viii. Farm Africa reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- ix. Request for clarifications/inquiries can be forwarded to the following address:
Farm Africa Ethiopia Office
Black Gold Bldg. 6th floor
Tel. 011 5573325/17, Fax- 011 557 3332