Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia
Bid announcement for End-Term
Evaluation of SP 2016 – 2020 for FGAE
The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE) is an Ethiopian Resident Charity Organization playing pivotal role in the introduction and expansion of family planning and other sexual and reproductive health services in Ethiopia, it has been contributing to the national effort to meet the high unmet need in the country for over half a century since 1966. It is one of the few member associations that are awarded accreditation by IPPF
The year 2020 is the final period of the 2016-2020 strategic plan (SP). and the Association has commenced the development of an SP which is going to be a roadmap of the Association for the ned ive years.
Currently, FGAE has developed a ToR to procure a Consultancy service to conduct an end-term evaluation of the Strategic Plan 2016-2020 of the Association to identify key performance progress so as to get a benchmark of programs and services as inputs to the next SP under development
The assignment requires interested and legally registered consultancy fims (VAT registered with tax payer’s identification number and with renewed license): with at least five years proven experience in conducting baseline assessment, mid-term reviews, end line evaluations and researches related to SRH programs.
Consultancy firms applying for the assignment are expected to have a team with a professional mix of qualified and experienced experts in the following fields of study: public health social sciences and quantitative subjects (preferably demography and statistics. The consulting firm should include only those experts and professionals who will be available during the consultancy assignment. Interested consultancy firms are expected to submit their technical and financial proposals in separately sealed and waxed envelopes within 15 calendar days starting the date of announcement of this bid.
COLLECTION OF TOR & SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENT:
1) All bidders are required to submit separate technical and financial proposals in separately sealed and stamped envelopes at FGAE Head Office (Addis Ababa) on or before October 07. 2020 at 12:30 (Lunch time). Bid proposal shall be accompanied by a separately sealed bid security of 1% of the bid amount in the form of CPO or bank guarantee.
2) All documents with regard to firm’s profile, team composition and CV of individual team members, copy of license and taxpayers registration documents shall be attached to the technical proposal: CPO must also be attached in the technical proposal in a separately sealed envelope. Technical evaluation will take 60% while financial evaluation is accounted to 40%.
3) Bid document shall be deposited to the box provided for this purpose at the below address
4) The bid will be opened on October 07, 2020 at 2:00 PM (After lunch) at FGAE Head Office Hall (Addis Ababa) in front of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the opening. FGAE reserves the right to partially or fully cancel the bid.
Applicants are required to fulfill the following minimum requirement:
- They should be legally registered and shall present renewed trade license;
- They should have VAT and TIN registration certificate;
- They should be able to provide organizational profile and the CVS of individuals who are going to take part in the end term evaluation;
- They should demonstrate proven experience facilitating conducting baseline, mid-term reviews and end line evaluation and producing report
- They should have a mix of expertise from public health, social science and quantitative subjects
To this effect, FGAE would like to invite potential bidders/firm, with extensive and experience for consultancy service stated above and interested bidders can collect the TOR prepared for this purpose at a non-returnable fee of Birr one hundred (100.00) at FGAE main office located at the address below.
For any information, doubts, bidding document purchase, Bid delivery and opening Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE), Head
Office Debre Zeit Road, Meskerem Mazoria (Ritchie Area) 3rd floor Room No. 303
Tel. 251 (11) 467 2300 or 251 (11) 467 2216,
(for any information, compliant, or doubts)
P.O. Box 5716, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
All Tenders are also available at www.fgae.org