INVITATION FOR BID
For the Procurement of Publication Design & Printing Service
- EthSwitch Share Company Which is the owner and Operator of the National e-payment Switch of Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders To Purchase of Publication Design & Printing Service with the descriptions prescribed in the bidding documents.
- A Complete set of Bidding documents in English Language can be purchased by interested bidders from the Company Starting From Monday Oct 5,2020 Up on payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200 (Two hundred birr) during the following hours Monday – Friday 8:30 AM-12:00 PM and 1:30-5:00 PM Saturday 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Bidder’s proposal must be delivered to the Company on or before Oct 15, 2020 at 11:00 AM local time on the Address provided below. The bid submission will be closed on Oct 15, 2020 at 11:00 AM local time. Late bid will be rejected.
- Bidders proposal will be opened on Oct 15, 2020 at 11:30 AM local time (i.e same date as the bid closing) at the head office of the Company in the presence of the bidders or representative who choose to attend.
- EthSwitch Share Company is located on the (4th) fourth floor of Nega city mall, Marshal Tito Street around Kazanches Supermarket area, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- The Bids shall be submitted in sealed envelope ; clearly marked with the title Bid Document For the Procurement of Publication Design & Printing Service
- The bid must be delivered in person to EthSwitch s.c on or before, the date stated in number 3 above.
- Bidders proposal must be remain valid for 60 (sixty) calendar days after the date of bid opening prescribed above,
- Bidders Proposal must be accompanied by bid security, i.e CPO or Bank Guarantee in the amount of ETB 5,000.00 (Five thousand birr). The bid security must be valid until 30 (thirty) days after the end of the bid validity period.
- EthSwitch reserves the right to cancel the bid either partially or totally.
For further information please contact EthSwitch S.C. on the following addresses:
Ato Tadele Negash
Telephone: +251-11-5571204, Fax: +251-11-5571115
E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org