INVITATION FOR BID
PROCUREMENT OF VEHICLE
EthSwitch Share Company Which is the owner and operator of the National e-payment Switch of Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply 2 units of Automobiles 1 unit having 1.5-1.6 CC & 1 unit having 1.21.3 CC with the descriptions prescribed in the bidding documents.
- A complete set of bidding documents in the English Language can be purchased by interested bidders from the Company starting from Monday, August 10, 2020, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200 (Two hundred birr) during the following hours Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:30-5:00 PM Saturday 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Bidders Technical & Financial proposal must be delivered to the Company on or before Sep 02, 2020 at 11:00 AM local time on the Address Provided below. The bid will be closed on Sep 02, 2020 at 11:00 AM local time. Late bid will be rejected.
- Bidders Technical proposal will be opened on Sep 02, at 11:30 AM local time (i.e same date as the bid closing) at the head office of the Company in the presence of the bidders or representative who choose to attend.
- EthSwitch Share Company is located on the (4) fourth floor of Nega city mall, Marshal Tito Street around Kazanches Supermarket area, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- The Bids shall be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes: technical proposal envelope and financial proposal envelop each having one “original and one “copy”. And clearly marked with the title Bid Document for Procurement of Vehicle & the name of the bidding Company.
- The bid must be delivered in person to EthSwitch s.c on or before the date stated in number 3 above.
- Bidders Technical and Financial proposal must remain valid for 60 (sixty) calendar days after the date of bid opening prescribed above,
- Bidders Proposal must be accompanied by a bid security, i.e CPO or Bank Guarantee in the amount of ETB 50,000.00 (Fifty thousand birr). The bid security must be valid until 30 (thirty) days after the end of the bid validity period.
- EthSwitch reserves the right to cancel the bid either partially or totally.
For further information please contact EthSwitch S.C. on the following addresses:
Ato Tadele Negash