Invitation to International Competitive Bidders
Tender No. ESLSE/FP/FF/KB/ICB/02/2013
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the supply of 10 units of LOW BED SEMI-TRAILER upon fulfilling of the following terms and conditions.
- Local Bidders and local agents who engaged in the sector shall present relevant and renewed trade license, VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates and supplier list registration certificate with technical proposal.
- Foreign Bidders shall present relevant business organization registration certificate or trade license issued by the country of establishment
- The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise which is located on the New Building Head office 6th floor against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 300 (Three Hundred Birr) during office hours.
- Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount not less than 2% of the total price but not more than ETB 500,000 on the name of Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise with technical Proposal in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid at least for 88 days after bid opening.
- Bidders shall submit financial and technical offer in the separate envelopes.
- Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of the above address at 10th floor on or before December 24, 2020 at 2:00 pm and it shall be opened in the same date at 2:30 pm (after noon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened.
- Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally.
Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise