Invitation to Bidders
Tender No. ESLSE/PT/NCB/07/2013
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics ServicesEnterprise would like to invite interested and eligible bidders for the Supply wooden pallet. upon fulfilling the following terms and conditions.
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present a renewed trade license, VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates, Tin number, supplier list registration certificate with technical proposal.
- The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics ServicesEnterprise which is located on the former maritime building at 1st-floor office No106 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr)during office hours.
- The bid document shall be accompanied by a bid bond amount not less than 2% of the total price on the name of EthiopianShipping and Logistics Services Enterprise with a technical Proposal in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid at least 73 days after bid opening.
- Bidders shall submit financial and technical offers in separate envelopes.
- Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of the New multi-purpose building on the 10th floor on or before Nov 3, 2020, at 2:00 pm and it shall be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm (afternoon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened.
- Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics ServicesEnterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally.
Ethiopian Shipping & LogisticsServices Enterprise