Invitation to Bidders
Tender No. ESLSE/PT/NCB/40/2020
Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise would like to invite interested an eligible bidders for Design ,supply and Installation of shelving and racking system works in warehouse No.4 Modjo dry port upon fulfilling of the following terms an. conditions.
- Bidders who engaged in the sector shall present renewed trade license, VAT registration, current tax clearance certificates and supplier list registration certificate, ISO certified about the functioning and performance of the supply goods with technical proposal, Manufacturer Authorization letter
- Bidders who engaged in Renewed and relevant registration on ministry of construction certification of competency for categories GC-3 /BC-2 and above.
- The bid document shall be obtained from Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise which is located on the former maritime building at 1st floor office No 06 against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (two Hundred Birr) during office hours.
- Bid document shall be accompanied with bid bond amount not less than 2% of the total price on the name of Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Services Enterprise with technical Proposal in the form of un conditional bank guarantee or CPO that can be valid at least 73 days after bid opening.
- Bidders shall be required to submit bid documents in one envelopes containing the technical and financial proposals together.
- Bid document shall be submitted in the tender box of the above address at 10th floor on or before July23,2020 at 2:00 pm and it shall be opened at 2:30 pm (after noon) in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and return unopened.
- Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject the bids partially or totally.
Ethiopian Shipping & Logistics Services Enterprise