Invitation to National competitive bid
For the procurement of Pick up Double Cab Diesel Field Vehicle (4X4) Tender NO. REO 02/2012
Ethiopian institute of agriculture research (EIAR) Invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive bid (NCB) to the procurement of Pick up Double Cab Diesel Field Vehicle (4X4) EQ NO. 02/2012
The Tender remains floating from August 3, 2020 E.C to August 20, 2020 E.C Bid document can be obtained from Ethiopia Institute of Agricultural Research Head office, room no.11 During office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Birr three hundred only).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from EIAR website & inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 300.00 (Birr three hundred only) in person from head quarter, Room no.11 during working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Sealed bids marked as Pick up Double Cab Diesel Field Vehicle (4X4) “ORIGINAL” and “COPY.” REQ NO. 02/ 2012 August 20, 2020 and be addressed to :
- Bid proposal will be received at the Megnagna road EIAR head quarter 1st floor room no. 11 Before or on August 20, 2020 until 5:00 AM. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- Interested all local bidders are expected fulfill the requirement stated here below. 4.1 Eligibility requirements, A. Availability of bid security, B. Tax clearance certificate for 2012 E.C, C. Renewed ALL MOFED trade license for 2012 E.C, D. Bidders should be VAT registered, E. Availability of letter of authorization to sign the bid offers, F. Anti- bribery pledge form ( as per sample form of in the bidding document), G. Availability of sample / catalogue. Preliminary requirement A. Affidavit Letter& B. Compliance statement
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders of their legal representatives at 5:30 AM on August 20, 2020 at EIAR, HQ. Assembly hall
- EIAR reserves the right to reject any time all or partial of this bid.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read & comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document
- Partial bid is allowed
Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural research/ EIAR/ Head Quarter Megvagna road, Procurement team, 1st Floor room no. 11-Tel-0116460196/ 01T6459534, Fax. (251-11) 646-1294/646-5412P.O.BOX 2003 Addis Ababa,