Floating Date: As of January 12, 2021
RFQ. NO. 4047645
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a contract with the finally awarded bidder. Hence, we are pleased to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this Open National Competitive Bid (NCB). Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Medium Size Color Network Printer with RFQ No: 4047645.The Tender remains floating from January 12 to February 01, 2021.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Hundred Birr only)
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security (50,000 Birr )
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the current year;
e) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
3. The Bid must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 50,000 for Medium Size Color Network Printer.
4. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bid Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable domestic bank.
4.1 The Bank that issues the bond as per 4 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
4.2 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
4.3 Sealed bids marked as: “Medium Size Color Network Printer with RFQ No 4047645 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
5. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on February 01, 2021 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
6. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of bidders on February 02, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.201.
7. Partial bid is not allowed.
8. Bidder are seriously advised to read and comply with the instruction provided in this bidding document.
9. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
10. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.