Floating Date: January 11, 2021.
Closing Date: February 02, 2021
RFQ No.: 4047377
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid for the procurement of Service Provider Gateway Firewall RFQ No. 4047377.The bid remains floating from January 11, 2021, to February 02, 2021
2. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
3. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
A) Bid Security Birr 300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand)
B) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers.
C) Availability of Manufacturer Authorization Letter from Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, and juniper.
D) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year (for local bidders).
E) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate (for local bidders).
F) Anti-bribery pledge form
4. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security for Service Provider Gateway Firewall in the amount of Birr 300,000.00 (Birr Three Hundred Thousand only) or equivalent amount in USD/Euro/Pound Sterling for the whole items.
4.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
4.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 4.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
4.3. The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
4.4. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the purchase of International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the Procurement of Service Provider Gateway Firewall, RFQ No. 4047377”, and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on February 2, 2021, until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on February 3, 2021, at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.201.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid
9. Partial bid is allowed.