Invitation to National Competitive Bid for the Engagement of Call Signature Service Provisioning
Floating Date: As of July 31, 2020
RFQ No.: 3973055
Closing Date: August 20, 2020
1. Ethio Telecom intends to sign a frame agreement contract for one year with possible extension up to three years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders.
Hence, we are pleased to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) FOR THE ENGAGMENT OF CALL SIGNATURE SERVICE PROVISIONING with RFQ No. 3973055. The Tender remains floating from July 31, 2020.to August 20, 2020.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio telecom website and inspect the bidding document during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only) in person from Head Quarter, 2nd Floor, and Room No. 211.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 30,000.00 (Birr Thirty Thousand only.
3.1. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply of, CALL SIGNATURE SERVICE PROVISIONING with RFQ No. 3973055 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd floor, Room No.211,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211, before or on August 20, 2020.until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on August 21, 2020 at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.210.
5. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.