Invitation to National Competitive Bid
for the Procurement of Hand Held Metal
Detectors & Walk Through Detector
through Master Frame Agreement (MFA)
Floating Date: December 1, 2020
Closing Date: December 21, 2020
- Ethio telecom intends to sign a contract with the finally awarded bidder. Hence, we are pleased to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this Open National Competitive Bid for the Procurement of Hand Held Metal Detectors & Walk Through Detector through Master Frame Agreement (MFA) with RFQ No 4046546.
- The Tender remains floating from December 1, 2020 to December 21, 2020.
- The complete set of the Bidding Document can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only)
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ET website and inspect the Bidding Document in person at ET’s Head Office room No 201. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount of Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr)
- Sealed bids marked as: “National Competitive Bid for the Procurement of Hand Held Metal Detectors & Walk Through Detector RFQ No 4046546 Shall be addressed and delivered to:
Supply Chain Division,
2nd floor, Room No.211/B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
On or before December 21, 2020 until 5:00PM
The bids presented by any bidder after the closing date & time shall be rejected.
6. Bids received on time and fulfilling all the required formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on December 22, 2020 at 10:00 A.M, at ET’s Head Quarter, 2nd floor, Room No. 210.
7. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
8. Partial bid is allowed