Part I: Invitation to Bid
- Ethio-Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway Share Company EDR/ MC would like to invite interested and qualified bidders for the Office Equipment with the national open tendering procedures.
- Eligible bidders must submit a bid security of Birr 10,000.00 (ten thousand). The bid security shall be in the form of a Certified Check or Cash Payment Order (CPO) or unconditional bank guarantee, enclosed in a separate envelope and presented inside the original technical proposal of the bid document envelope valid at least for 90 days.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national competitive tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and EDR procurement Directives and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries,
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from EDR/MC and inspect the bid document at the address given below at 9 (a) from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- A complete set of bid documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 9 (a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 100 Birr (one hundred Birr). The method of payment will be in cash.
- The bid must be delivered to the address below at 9 (a) on or before November 13, 2020 at 10:00 AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of a Certified Check or Cash Payment Order (CPO) or an unconditional bank guarantee from a recognized Bank and/or counter guarantee from the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 9 (b) on November 13, 2020, at 10:30 AM.
- The Winner supplier shall present a 10% performance security in the form of a Certified Check or Cash Payment Order (CPO) or an unconditional bank guarantee in ETB.
- All suppliers shall adhere to the rules and regulations stated in the bid document, otherwise would not be considered for evaluation
- (a) Documents will be issued at and delivered to Ethio Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway Share Company EDR/MC, Furi Lebu Railway Station, office Building, Equipment, and Material Supply Department.
- (b) Bid will be opened at Ethio-Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway Share Company (EDR), Nifas Silk/Lafto Sub City at Gesem Building, Second Floor, Meeting Room.
10. EDR/MC reserves the right to accept or reject part or all of the bidding process.
Ethio-Djibouti Standard Gauge Railway
Share Company EDR/MC
Telephone No. +251-920-61-57-18