Invitation for Bid
Driver and Vehicle licensing and Controlling Authority (DVLCA) Procurement Reference No: DVLCA/4/2013/NCB/2020
- DVLCA has funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the procurement of “Supply and Installation of Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Survey System”.
- The objective of this project is to develop, supply, install, and configure web based centralized CSAT survey System through engaging advanced technologies with an aim to enhance the efficiency & effectiveness of DVLCA’s service delivery. The whole work shall be completed within 6months (180 calendar days) from the commencement of the project.
- Bidders shall be required to submit application letter, renewed Certificate of registration, Business license, valid tax clearance & VAT registration certificate and etc. to collect the bidding document.
- The bid is open to bidders from eligible source countries, in accordance with the Rules for Procurement. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders
- This bid will stay opened for 20 consecutive working days starting from the day it appears on the newspaper and the final submission date will be on the 20th day of this announcement at 2:00 PM and Technical Bids will be opened at the same place and date at 2:30 PM in the presence of bidders or bidder’s representative who chose to attend. No electronic submissions are accepted. Rejection will be carried to lately submitted bids. The bid document should be clearly marked Supply and Installation of “Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Survey System”.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information but exclusively in a written form at the DVLCA address given below, from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday except public holydays, not later than five (5) calendar days before the submission date.
- A complete set of the Bidding Document may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 300.00 (Three Hundred) Ethiopian Birr. The method of payment will be in cash or bank certified check to the DVLCA’s Bank Account in the Commercial Bank of Ethiopia-Sarbet Branch through Account No. 1000152216053.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days plus 28 days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid proposal after bid opening, and must be accompanied by a bid security of 50,000.00(fifty Thousand) Ethiopian Birr. The Bid Security must be in the form of CPO/Unconditional Bank Guarantee from recognized bank of Ethiopia 9. DVLCA reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive informalities, to advertise for new bids or to proceed and do the work otherwise as may be for its best interest
Address: – Equatorial Guinea Street (22 Mazoria),
Eyerus Building, 3rd floor Room 301
Tel.: +251-11 667 2336/+251-116672328, Addis
PROCUREMENT AND PROPERTY