INVITATION TO BID
The National Regional State of Oromiya represented by OROMIY ROADS AUTHORITY has allocated sufficient budget to finance the Construction works of Obora-Sidan-Tulu Wayu Gravel Road Project Contract II (31+500 – 61 +500) Rural Roads Project Therefore, Diriba Defersha General Contractor intends to employ a subcontractor who will provide the ADDITIONAL FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION FOR TWO BRIDGE SITES which are indicated in the Terms of Reference pursuant to the latest requirement and standards as per the following criteria.
1. Interested bidders that fulfill the following requirements are invited for the Bid.
- Renewed business license for the year 2012 EC.
- Tax clearance certificate issued from the tax authority (Inland Revenue Authority).
- Registered in Public Procurement Agency and shall provide documentary evidence of their work experience.
2. Terms of Reference can be purchased by interested bidders with a non-refundable fee of ETB 100 starting from the announcement date, up to 10 (Ten) days before the submission date.
3. Bidders shall submit their bids in two envelops, one for “Qualification information” and the other for “Financial Proposal” separately sealed and both envelopes to be sealed in outer envelope
4. Bids must be delivered to the address mentioned below on or before September 30, 2020 (G.C). Bids will also be opened at 2:30 PM on September 30, 2020 (G.C).
5. The company reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
6. Address: Kality (Around Korki Factory) along the new asphalt road, opposite to Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Kality Branch. About 1.5 km distance from the main road. Tel 011 4717830/0114717832