INVITATION FOR BIDS
Dire Dawa Administration Water, Mine & Energy Office The Employer, Dire Dawa Agriculture Water, Mines & Energy Office, has received a budget from Dire Dawa City Administration towards the cost of Rural water supply system Development and intends to apply part of the budge for payments of Construction of Debele rural small scale Irrigation Project located in Dire Dawa Rural kebele of Jeldessa Cluster
BID Ref. No.DD4WMEO/Con/020/2013 Construction of:- civil work for Debele kebele small scale Irrigation
Dire Dawa Water, Mines & Energy Office now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders having Grade GC/WWC-6 & above for construction of SSI as described below,
- Bidding will be conducted through NCB procedures and is open to all eligible bidder
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and obtain the bidding documents during office hours 08:00 AM TO 05:00 PM.
- Bidders shall meet the following minimum qualifying criteria to qualify for award of the
- A complete set of bidding documents in English maybe purchased by interested eligible bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300 (Three Hundred Birr) on cash
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 30% Dec 2020, 9:30 AM Electronic bidding Het Le permitted and late bids will be rejected
- Bids will be publicly opened at the address mentioned below on 30 Dec 2020, 9:30 AM
- All bits must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 50,000.00 in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee, or CPO.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) days after Bid opening date.
The address referred to above is
Dine Dawa Administration Agriculture, Water Mine & Energy Bureau Procurement, finance and property administration directorate 1st Floor, Room Number 1
Telephone Number: +251251113558
Dire Dawa Administration Water, Mine & Energy Office