Development Expertise Center
Invitation for Bid
Development Expertise Center (DEC) is a nonprofit, indigenous Civil Society Organization (CSO) established to contribute towards the national development efforts through integrated, decentralized and sustainable program interventions.DEC aspires to see all children equally developed and empowered. The organization has three major programme areas; Child Development, Gender and Life Skill Development and Skills and Entrepreneurship Development at three National Regional States of Amhara, Afar and Oromia and one City Administration .DEC’s overall operations are managed from one coordination office located in Addis Ababa.
In line with the above mission and objectivesin partnership with its donor UNICEF, DEC wants to :
- Procure Construction Materials for construction of school blocks and latrines in Aysita and Berehalle districts of Afar Region
- Outsource the labor Cost for construction of school blocks and latrines in Aysita and Berehalle districts of Afar Region
Hence, DEC invites all interested & eligible bidders that are qualified, technically competent and have valid license for the current Ethiopian FY 2012 to Supply the Constriction Materials and construct the schools blocks and latrine. Bidders can collect bid documents and submit set of bidding documents in English for the aforementioned activities from DEC Asayita Program Area Office and Coordination Office in Addis Ababa in working days & hours from June 29, 2020 to July 05, 2020,
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 10:30 AM July 06, 2020 at Both Offices.
The Development Expertise Center reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- a. Late applying bids will not be accepted
- b. Bidders should have a valid and renewed valid license for the year.
- c. The Construction labor cost Bidders should have Stage 4 or 5 in Building Contractor for the Constriction.
- d. Bidders should mention number of days required to deliver the materials and complete the work.
- e. Bidders should indicate whether the price includes or excludes VAT.
Address: Asayita Program Area Office, Asayita town, next to Asayita District Education Office,
Tel. 033 55 50 142, Berhale Field Office and A. A
Coordination office around Shola Market