Defense Construction Enterprise Chel Chel Dam Project
Sub-contract 1: Rockfill material Production and hauling
Notice of Invitation for Bid (Procurement No. DCE/EW/126/2020)
- Defense Construction Enterprise has signed a contract Agreement with Ethiopian irrigation commission to Chel Chel Dam Project and intends to sub-Contract the rock fill material production and hauling.
- Defense construction Enterprise then now invites registered contractors of category GC-1, WC-1, RC 1 to GC-3, WC-3, RC 3 with their professional and trade license valid for the year 2012 E.C., registered for VAT and having tax clearance (for local contractors) to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, and equipment for the rock fill production and hauling Chel Chel Dam Project, Sub-contract 1: Rockfill material production and hauling.
- The works to be carried out under this Sub-contract comprises the rock fill material production and hauling Chel Chel Dam Project, Sub-contract 1: Rockfill material production, and hauling.
- The dam is a rockfill dam project. The Sub-Contract is expected to construct the sub-contract work as per the specification of the main contract.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Defence Construction Enterprise at the address given below from 8:30 to 12:30 am and 1:30 to 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday local time. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders as of Me August 12/2020 at the above office upon presentation of the document mentioned under item (2) above and a written application to us and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500. Address: Defence Construction Enterprise Ethio-China Friendship (Wello Sefer-Gotera) Road Addis Ababa Ethiopia Tel. +251-11-442-2260/70/71/72 Fax +251-442-0746
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification information and Bid security” and “Financial Bid” separately sealed and the two envelopes should also be sealed in an outer single envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, qualification information first and Financial Bids of qualified Bidders next.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before August 24/2020 at 9:00 A.M in the morning. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 100,000.00 Late bids will be rejected. Qualification information and bid security will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend, at the address below August 24/2020 at 9:30 A.M. in the morning. General Manager Defence Construction Enterprise Addis Ababa Ethiopia Tel. +251-11-442-2260/70/71/72 Fax. +251-442-0746
- Defence Construction Enterprise reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all bids without giving any reasons.
Defence Construction Enterprise