INVITATION TO BID
- To: All consultant of category 3 and above with license valid for the year 2013 E.C and can present registration certificate for construction work service from the concerned organization
1. Debre Elias woreda Administration coun/office has invited wax-sealed bids compromising of a Technical and financial proposal from eligible bidders for providing the necessary preparation of all Design & revision. preparation structural design & specification, site adaptation. Contract Administration and Supervision of D/elias Woreda
2. Both the pre-qualification (Technical)and priced(Financial)bid documents may be obtained by any interested eligible bidders on the submission of a written application
to Debere Elias woreda Administration coun/office
And upon payment of non-refundable birr;-200 birr only
To whom all inquires and correspondences should be addressed
3. Each bid must be accompanied by an acceptable bid bond.at/the Bidder, option, in any of the following forms:-An irrevocable letter of Credit and Cash, Cheekcertifiedby a reputable bank or financial institution, or payable order, in the sum equal to 2% of the bid amount including VAT, which shall remain in forces for 90calendar days from the bid opening date and shall be in a separate envelope The successful bidder will be required to furnish a performance bond in the sum of 10%of the gross bid sum within 15 days from the signature.
4. Bidders are warned that they must read and comply in full with the” INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS”
5. All bids must be submitted based on the free market price
6. Both the technical and financial documents shall be in separate envelopes(one original & one copy)
7. Applicants who do not score a minimum of 70% of technical qualification criteria allocated 100% points will be considered as not pre-qualified and their price(financial) bid document will be returned to the applicant without opening it. and all bid will be evaluated technical evaluated and financial ledst bidder.
8. Sealed technical & financial documents shall be submitted to the D/Elias woreda Administration coun/office 11:30 on or before 31 calendar days from the first date of advertisement at 4:00 p.m hours and shall be publicly opened the same day(31 calendar days from the first date of advertisement)and the same place at 4:30 p/hours in Elias woreda Administration coun/office when the names of the bidders and the number of their bids will be declared Bidders are advised to attend the opening of bids.
9. Bidders may obtain further information from D/Elias woreda Administration coun/office P.O.BOX———————————fax: ——————tele 0582500010/11
10. Bidders must present a certificate of VAT registration.
11. Bidders must provide a certificate of satisfactory execution of previous contracts and/or experience provided by other contracting parties to the contract concerned
in number and within the period specified in the bid datasheet for the similar size/type contract with a budget of at least that of this contract
12. Bidders must provide all relevant documents for equipment specified in the bid datasheet.
13. The Elias woreda Administration coun/office reserves the right to reject any or all bids without giving reasons therefore and to waive informalities and irregularities, which do not constitute a material modification in the bids received
D/elias Woreda Administration