CALL FOR A SHORT TERM CURRICULUM REVISION SERVICE
The Construction Contractors Association of Ethiopia (CCAE) in Partnership with GIZ – Ethiopia executing a project called Industry-Wide Training Center (IWTC).
The main purpose of this project is:
- To train TVET students of the construction occupations, in order to make them better qualified to meet the real skill demand of the construction sector; and
- To train qualified workers of the construction sector (those who come from the informal sector) to a level of being oriented about the theoretical background of the construction occupations. And, of course, make them more qualified on the practical skill too.
As the existing curriculum of the TVET is seen to be in short of meeting the real skill demand of the construction sector, CCAE needs the revision of the curriculum to a level of responding to the purposes of the project we started implementing.
CCAE, therefore, needs to hire a qualified individual consultant to carry out this curriculum revision task.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- The consultant should have BSC/BA/ or MSC/MA or above in relevant fields of studies with the required task.
- Relevant working experience in the education sector, which could be proved by testimonials.
OTHER REQUIRED SUBMISSION
- Curriculum Vitae, which states at least 3 references able to be contacted.
Interested individual consultants fulfilling the above criteria can collect the terms of reference (TOR) from the office of CCAE located around Bambis, Hailegabriel building, 3rd floor, Room No 302 or 303 or 305 during working hours (8:30 – 12:30 Am and 2:00 – 5:00 PM) Monday – Friday, and expected to submit their proposal until 2nd of November 2020.
CCAE can cancel all or part of this “call for consultants”.
Construction Contractors Association of Ethiopia
P.O.Box: 22171 code 1000, Tel: +251 11 552 4695,
Fax: +251 11 552 5631