INVITATION FOR BID
Procurement of COVID-19 Emergency ItemsTo: All Suppliers with renewed license valid forthe 2012/2013 Ethiopian Fiscal Year.
- The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water,Irrigation & Energy Resources DevelopmentBureau invites eligible suppliers with renewedlicense for 2012/2013 E.C, registration card issuedfrom the Ministry of Trade, VAT registrationcertificate and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- The source of the fund is from COWASH Project.
- Types of procurement : COVID-19 EmergencyItems
- . The location of Clients : The Benishangul GumuzRegional State, Assosa
- An interested Supplier can purchase a completeset of bidding documents in English from the daythat the advertisement appears in the EthiopianHerald newspaper at (1). Room No. 04 Ministryof Water; Irrigation and Energy, Addis Ababa.or (2). Room No. B-06 in Benishangul GumuzRegion Water, Irrigation and Energy ResourcesDevelopment Bureau, Assosa during normalworking hours upon payment of a non-refundablefee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (One Hundred BirrOnly). The Method of payment will be in cash.
- The eligible Suppliers are expected to go throughthe bidding document and submit original andcopies of their technical and financial proposalsin separate wax sealed envelopes addressed toBenishangul Gumuz Region Water, Irrigation andEnergy Resources Development Bureau, AssosaRoom No. B-06 on or before 2:30PM on or before21 calendar days from the last advertisement datenotice on the Ethiopian Herald and bids shall beopened at 3:00PM at the Addis Ababa ,Ministryof water Irrigation and Energy.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with theopening tender procedures contained in the PublicProcurement Proclamation of the Government ofthe Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia andisopen to all eligible bidders.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Sixty (60) daysafter bid opening. All bids must be accompaniedby a bid security, in an acceptable (CPO or bankguarantee) form amounting to 30,000 Birr (ThirtyThousand Birr) and they shall be delivered to”The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State WaterIrrigation and Energy Resources DevelopmentBureau, (Room No. B-06) (Asossa)”on 2:30PM on or before 21 calendar days from the lastadvertisement date of this notice on the EthiopianHerald and Bids shall be opened at 3:00 PM atthe same date at the Addis Ababa, Ministry ofwater Irrigation and Energy in the presence of thesuppliers who wish to attend. Electronic biddingwill not be permitted. Late bidder will be rejected.
- Bidders should provide qualification requirementswhich include: i) Competency (qualification)license from Health Bureaus or Ministry ofHealth, ii) prefer experienced with in thesimilar size and nature and beginners alsoconsidered, iii) Financial capacity.Additional details are provided in the BiddingDocuments.
- . The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State WaterIrrigation and Energy Resources DevelopmentBureau reserve the right to reject all or part ofthe bid.
Benishangul Gumuz Regional State
Water Irrigation and Energy ResourcesDevelopment Bureau
Tel: 057-775-2007/2250 – 0917856485