INVITATION FOR REBID PROCUREMENT OF AFREDIV HAND PUMP SPARE PARTS
TO: – All Spare part Suppliers
- The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Water, Irrigation and Energy Resource DevelopmentBureau invites Eligible bidders with a renewed license for 2012/2013E.C, registration card issued from the Ministry of Trade, VAT registration certificate, and Tax identification number(TIN).
- The sources of the Fund are from the COWASHproject.
- The location of the Spare part delivery points Benishangul Gumuz Regional StateWater, Irrigation and Energy Resource Bureau warehouse, Assosa.
- An interested bidder can purchase a complete set of bidding document in English from the day that the advertisement appears in the Ethiopia Herald newspaper at Room no. 04 Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity, Addis Ababa during working hours upon payment of a nonreturnable fee of Ethiopia Birr 200.00/two hundred birr/only the method of payment will be in cash.
- The eligible bidders are expected to go through the bidding document and submit original and copies of their technical and financial proposals as well as bid security in separate wax-sealed envelopes addressed to Benishangul Gumuz Region Water, Irrigation and Energy Resources DevelopmentBureau, the place of the opening bid is at Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity Addis Ababa, Room No B-04 on or before 3:30 PM on or before 21 calendar days from the last advertisement date notice on the Ethiopian Herald and bids shall be opened at 3:30 PM at the Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity the presence of the bidders who wish to attend. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. If the 21st Calendar is a holiday, it will be on the next working day.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the opening tender procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Sixty 60 days and Bid Security shall be valid for 90 days after Bid opening. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security, in an acceptable (CPO or bank guarantee) form amounting to 60,000 Birr (sixty-thousand birr).
- Bidders should provide qualification requirements which include:(i) The Bidder shall furnish externally audited financial statement of the firm for the last three years to Conform of financial turnover of at least equal to the bid price if it is experienced firm, (ii) Necessarilysupplying goods not limited to experienced firms also we will consider the beginners. (iii)The manufacturer’s authorization should be attached to the document in compliance with specifications. Additional details are provided in the bidding document
- The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State WaterIrrigation and Energy Resources DevelopmentBureau reserve the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Additional details are provided in the bidding documents.
Benishangul Gumuz Regional StateWater, Irrigation and Energy Resource
Development BureauP.O.Box 51