Invitation to Bids
Procurement Reference number: Ba NCB-01 – 2013
The Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Homosha Woreda Agriculture and Natural Resource office has received funds from the Developmental Response to Displacement Impact Project (DRDIP) and it intends to Procurement of Small Scale Irrigation Project. And the woreda invites interested, eligible, and qualified bidders for the following Small Scale Irrigation Projects construction at Lower Tumet Algela Kebele :
- The bidder must possess a construction license of WWGC/WWC-5 and above
- Renewed trade license for the year 2013 E.C, tax clearance, registration for VAT and TIN must be possessed
- A Certificates of Registration at the Ministry of Construction and Urban Development as well as Regional line Bureaus for the year 2013 E.C.
- The bids shall be valid for 90 days after bid opening
- One contractor can procure or participate only on one lot in the woreda
- The bidder must have possessed a bid security birr of 150,000.00 ETB in the form of Unconditional Bank Guaranty or CPO.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English will be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred birr for Each Lot)
- One original and two copies of Technical and Financial Bids sealed separately and enclosed in one mother envelope in accordance with the requirements presented in the instructions to the Bidders should be submitted to the address below, until 30 consecutive days from the date of published on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper.
- The completion time for the project’s construction is six (6) months.
- The bid will be closed on 31st consecutive days of 10:00 A.M or (4:00 Local time) and the bid will be opened in the morning at 10:30 AM (4:30 Local time) in the presence of Bidders or legal representatives who want to attend the opening at Homosha woreda Development response to displacement Impact Project(DRDIP) Coordination Unit office on the 31s consecutive days. If the 31st day is not a working day, the next working day shall be the bid opening day
- Late submission of the bid shall be strictly rejected
- The Woreda reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid.
- For further information or inquires please contact the following procurement officer
Attn: Mr. Tsegereda Worku Homosha Woreda DRDIP Coordination Unit Procurement Officer +251-978-004-187