INVITATION TO BID
- The Federal Democratic Republic of represented by Ethiopian Roads Authority has signed Contract Agreement with Beijing Urban Construction Group Co. Ltd. for the Construction Works of Morka – Gircha – Chencha Road Project, which is located in the Southern Nation, Nationalities and People’s Region
- Beijing Urban Construction Group Co. Ltd. invites bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material for the implementation of STD and HIV/AIDS Prevention and control activities for the above project sites and communities along the project road corridor.
- In relation to this, the Contractor is required to implement STD and HIV/AIDS Alleviation campaign along the road corridor in reference to the project contract document. For this purpose, the Contractor shall assign a specialist subcontractor who can carry out the required services and has a minimum of three years of experience in the last five years working on HIV/AIDS Alleviation in collaboration with the community and local organizations. The experience and qualification of the sub-contractor shall be subject to approval by the Engineer upon the consent of the Employer prior to assigning the subcontractor to the services.
- The aforementioned service has to be rendered as per the provision set on the project contract and the same will be part of the contract.
- The scope of the services: as stated on the TOR (Terms of Reference).
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence;
- (i)Valid Trade License and Business Registration certificate
- (ii.) VAT Registration Certificate
- (ii.) TIN Registration Certificate
- (iv.) Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- (v.) Renewed Certificate of Competence for 2012 E.C
- (vi.) At least three road HIV/STD alleviation work experience
- (vii.) Relevant professional practice certificates renewed for 2012 E.C from authorized authorities
7. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below form 8:30 am to 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. from Mondays to Saturday. A complete set of bidding document prepared in the English language may be obtained by interested bidders upon the submission of a written application up to May 14* 2020 to the address below:
Address: Beijing Urban Construction Group Co. Ltd,
Morka – Gircha — Chencha Road Project
MGC Project Office, Office No. 5 Commercial Department SNNPR,
Gamo Zone, Ditta Woreda Ethiopia