INVITATION FOR BID
Bahir Dar City Road Authority Office invites interested Contractor of Category GC or RC Grade-2 and above to submit sealed bids for the Construction of Asphalt Road maintenance/Rehabilitation/ Project in Bahir Dar City.
1. To be eligible for Bidding for this project, the Contractors must be financially and technically capable to furnish the necessary technical, labor, material, and equipment to undertake the construction of Asphalt road project.
2. Interested bidders should have
- Valid License for the current year of Ethiopia.
- Professional competency certificate from the concerned body.
- Vat Registration Certificate.
- Tax clearance certificate from Inland Revenue Authority.
3. Inspection and acquisition of the Tendering Documents and further information can be obtained from our office at:
Bahir Dar City Administration Road Authority Office
Located at the Northern Side of Meskel Square
Next to Tourist recreational Centre in the Mayer office Compound.
P.O. Box 49, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
4. A complete set of bidding documents shall be purchased by all contenders at the above office, on submission of a written application and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500 /Five Hundred / as of cash purchase at working hours.
5. Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the form and the amount as specified in the Bidding documents and must be delivered to the mentioned office for 21days begins from the announcement date of the Herald Newspaper.
6. Bids shall be float on air for 21 calendar days from the announcement day.
7. The bid shall be closed on the last 21st day at 5:30 PM and will be opened, on 22nd day at 9:30 AM thereafter in the presence of Biddersꞌ representatives who choose to attain, if the last day is a holiday, it will be postponed to the next working day.
8. The Bahir Dar City Road Authority Office reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all Tenders without any reason.
Bahir Dar City Road Authority Office