Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Procurement Reference Number: CNS/LI/001 /2013/2020
- Addis Ababa University College of Natural and Computational Science, invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the procurement Laboratory Equipment
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Addis Ababa University, College of Natural and Computational Science Procurement team Office at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00AM to 5:00PM during working Hours.
- Qualifications requirements include: Valid and Renewed Trade License for the Current Year, Copy of registration on supplier list at Public Procurement & Property Administration’s web site, Tax Clearance and VAT Registration Certificate, Tax Payer Identification Certificate (TIN),Bid Security (CPO or Unconditional bank guarantee which is valid for at least 148 days.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English can be purchased by interested bidders from the address below at 8(b) upon payment of a non-refundable fee Birr 200.00(Birr Two Hundred Birr). The method of payment will be in Cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) on or before 2:00 PM, January 04, 2020. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 8 (d) on 2:30 PM, January 04, 2020
- (a) Document will be inspected at: Addis Ababa University, College of Natural and Computational Science Procurement Team office No. 3
- (b) Document will be issued from: Addis Ababa University, College of Natural and Computational Science Procurement Team office No.1
- (c) Document will be delivered to: College of Natural and Computational Science Procurement Team office No. 1
- (d) Bid will be opened at: College of Natural and Computational Science Procurement Team Office No.2
9. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Laboratory Equipment ETB 60,000 (sixty Thousand Birr),) an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
10. The Addis Ababa University Collage of Natural and computational Science reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders
11. for further information:
Team Office P.O. Box 1176 Town/City Addis Ababa Telephone +251 11 22 36 15
Fax +251 11 1 23 94 69
Addis Ababa University College of Natural and
Computational Science Procurement