Invitation to Bid
Addis Ababa city government public procurement and property disposal agency needs to buy students uniform cloths by using national competitive bid for public schools in the city administration on behalf of mayor office. Any bidder who is interested in this bid should be considering the following key points,
- Bid Reference No.: -AAPPPDA/SA/2012/NCB/PG22/10/2012
- The Scope of Work is supply of student’s uniform cloth, Teachers overcoat, kitchen and waiter mothers clothing and delivery of goods up to stores specified on the bid document.
- Any bidder should be accompanied bid security stated below by CPO or unconditional bank guarantee with 60 days’ validity period with possible extend time for 28 days.
Amount of Bid security ETB
Lot – 1
Arada Sub City, Addis Ketema Sub City, Gulele Sub City & Lideta Sub City Students Uniform
Lot – 2
Kirkos Sub City, Bole Sub City Students Uniform & Teachers overcoat/የመምህራን ጋወን/
Lot – 3
Kolfe Keraniyo Sub City Students Uniform
Lot – 4
Nifasilk Lafto Sub City & Akaki Kality Sub City Students Uniform
Yeka Sub City Students Uniform & Kitchen & Waiter Mothers Clothing
- Bidders can be participating sole, joint venture or consortium and by agent
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in public procurement and Property Administration proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia for national Competitive Bidders and open to all eligible bidders (latest PPA Version 2011); and followed by Addis Ababa City Administration Finance & Economy procurement directives.
- Any interested bidders can buy the bid document from AAPPPDA finance directorate at 6th floor room no. 606 paying non-refundable 300.00 (three hundred) ETB from June 25/2020 up to July 8/2020 working days.
- The bid closing and opening date is July 9, 2020 G.C at a time 11:00 am and 11:30AM (morning) respectively.
- The floating time should be 10 consecutive working days starting from June 25/2020,
- Bid opening and closing place at Addis Ababa City government public procurement and property Disposal Agency meeting hall 9th floor.
- AAPPPDA reserves the right to reject the bid partially or in full if there is better alternative.
For further information, please call: +251-11-557-95-52
Addis Ababa City Government Public Procurement & Property Disposal Agency
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia