PROCUREMENT NOTICE for Traning Service
National Competitive Bidding Ref. No. AATB/NCB/03/2013
Invitation to bid for
- Lot-1: Transportation Engineering Software for Primavera (p6)
- Lot-2: Transportation Engineering Software for VISUM 17 (for strategic planning)
- Lot-3: Urban Transport Management Training
- Lot-4: Training on Vehicle Inspection (አጠቃላይ የተሸከርካሪ ብቃት ምርመረ ሂደት እና ቦሎ አሰጣጥ)
Bidder should be a Vat registration certificate, renewed trade license related to a given assignment for 2013 E.C and registration certificate from ministry of works and urban development or other authorized authority for which they are registered on list TIN no. certificate & supplier list.
- The Addis Ababa City Administration Transport Bureau has funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the procurement of the Service stated above.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open National Competitive Bidding Procedure contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of Bidding Document may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (one hundred Birr) from Procurement, Property Administration and General Service Directorate 6th floor Room No 01
- Each Bid shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security 10,000 Birr (Ten thousand Birt) in each lots in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee.
- The bid along with the bid security must be delivered to the Procurement, property & General Services Directorate at November 19/2020 after lunch time before 8:00 Local time
- The Technical & Financial for all Bid Document Envelopes should be submitted as follows:
- The Technical original & copy of bid document should be sealed in separate envelopes & marked “Original Technical Document” & “copy of Technical Document respectively, the envelopes should then be sealed in an outer envelope “Technical Document”.
- The Financial original & copy of financial document should be sealed in separate envelopes & marked “Original Financial Document “&” copy of Financial Document respectively; the envelopes should then be sealed in an outer envelope “Financial Document”. Clearly & Separately
7. Technical Bid Documents will be opened at the same place, on the same date, at November 19/2020 after Lunchtime 8:30 Local time in the presence of bidders or bidder’s representative who chose to attend.
8. Addis Ababa City Administration Transport Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid without assigning any reason thereof.
For more information please, call or contact me.
- Tel; +251-11-5-57-59-52
- P.O. Box 2395
Address:-In front of African union head Quarter Yotek Building 6th floor
ADDIS ABABA CITY ADMINISTRATION TRANSPORT BUREAU (AATB)