Invitation to Re-Bid
Bid Ref. No.: AAPPPDS/FA
Addis Ababa City Administration Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (AAPPPDS) has funds with the Procuring entity’s budget to be used for the Procurements of Different Types Of Uniform Clothes For Civil Servant for Addis Ababa city administration budgetary institution and other governmental offices with framework agreement contract.
Therefore, AAPPPDS invites interested eligible bidders for the supply of uniform clothes mentioned below.
Amount of Bid security in ETB
Different type of uniform cloths for civil servants:
1.1 Leather shoes Short for male
1.2 Leather shoes Short for female
1.3 Overcoat (for security guards)
1.4 Leather shoe boots for male
1.6 polyester viscous clothe for men & women
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three hundred).
- The bid will remain on air for 15 consecutive days starting from the bid advertised by Addis-Zemen newspaper
- Documents will be issued at Addis Ababa City Administration Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service, 6ch floor, room no. 606
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from 8:30 Am (ጧት + 2:30) to 5:30 PM (ማታ 11:30) on working hours.
- Bid will be closed at 11:00 Am (ጧት 5:00) and opened at 11:30 Am (ጧት 5:30) December 17, 2020 G.C (ታህሳስ 08/2013 E). At 9th floor, Assembly Hall.
- AAPPPDS reserves the right to reject the bid partially or in full.
- Address: Mexico Sengatera, behind St. Mary University College, located at Yobek Commercial center.
Addis Ababa City Administration Public
Procurement and Property Disposal Service (AAPPPDS)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia