Invitation for Bids(NCB0
BID No. ASTU/NCB/07/2020
To all grade IV and above Building Contractors and Grade V and above General Construction Contractors respectively.
- Adama Science and Technology University (ASTU) has planned to implement maintenance and renovation of 23 blocks of existing buildings with Construction pertinent site works and allocated budget. The project to cover the cost of the project is located in Oromiya Regional State, Adama city, within the premise of the university
- The University now invites wax-sealed bids from eligible Building Contractors (BC) of grade IV and above or General Contractors of grade V and above, respectively for furnishing the necessary labors, materials, and equipment for execution of maintenance and renovation works for the above-mentioned project
- Bidding is open to all Bidders having trade/business license and professional competence certificate renewed for the year 2012 EFY, valid tax clearance certificate, VAT and Taxpayer registration certificates, and (being) registered in supplier’s lists. .
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as per procedures specified in the tender document and the pertinent procurement proclamation, directive, and guidelines.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased during the regular working day and office hours starting from the publication date of this bid advertisement in a newspaper, directly from Adama Science and Technology University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate (Building B-106, first floor/ Office No 04/ P.O. Box: 1888, Tel: +251 222 110003; Fax: +251 221 100038; email: Kumawaktola@gmail.com) upon submission of a written application to the address indicated above and up on payment of a non-refundable fee Birr 500 (Five Hundred). Further information can be obtained from the above-mentioned address.
- Bidders are advised to carefully read the Tender Document before filling their bids and must quote for all items of the works under the Bid.
- Bidders shall submit ‘Original’ and ‘Copies’ of their technical and financial bid documents, all in separate wax-sealed envelopes. Bids must be delivered to the address named in the Instruction to bidders on or before 9:30 am on the 1st regular working day after 30 days starting from the next day of the date of announcement of the Bid on ‘Ethiopian Herald’ Newspaper.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) calendar days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security to be provided in an acceptable form (as unconditional bank guarantee, irrevocable Letter of Credit or CPO) & in the amount equal to 300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand) ETB.
- Bids shall be opened and read at 10:00 am (morning-local time) on the same day to the deadline for bid submission, at the office specified under article(5), in the presence of Bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend
- Adama Science and Technology University reserve the right to reject all or part of the bid without giving reason thereof.
Adama Science and Technology University