Invitation for Bids
Issued By: ActionAid Ethiopia
Bid Category Construction: Lot-1 Guna Begemdir woreda South Gonder Zone Construction Projects ActionAid Ethiopia (AAE) is a gender justice, good governance, and poverty eradication organization.It envisions a country where all enjoys their rights equally and live a decent life. Its heart lies on gender equality where it designs its frameworks and operations on women’s and girls’ empowerment and abolishing root causes of violence against women and girls. Its interventions are guided by the Human Rights Based Approach Transformative Feminist Leadership, and Intersectional Feminist Analysis tools. AAE has been implementing programs in Ethiopia under both humanitarian and development contexts for more than 30 years
ActionAid Ethiopia believes that Gender equality and poverty eradication are achieved through purposeful individual and collective action to bring socio-economic changes from household level to local, national and international levels. Empowerment of people living in poverty and women leadership with the support of their allies is crucial to drive change that will ensure equality and poverty eradication.
Lot-I Guna Begemdir Wereda South Gonder Zone
ActionAid Ethiopia invites all eligible contractors with GC or BC Grade 6 and above who have a license valid for the current year and Registration certificate for VAT & trade. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by Bid security of ETB 20,000 (Twenty Thousand) CPO only and shall be delivered to ActionAid Ethiopia Addis Ababa Office on submission of tender document on the 10th day from the first publication on Addis Zemen newspaper at or before 2:00 PM (bid closing time)
- Action Aid Ethiopia (hereafter referred to as “the Organization’) now invites wax-sealed bids from interested eligible bidders for Guna Begemdir Lot-1 projects, construction of Library and Dry Pit latrine blocks located at Guna Begemdir Woreda, Atekana Kebele.
- Complete sets of the bidding documents may be accessed at ActionAid Ethiopia Addis Ababa Office Debre Zeit road, inside CCRDA compound (Kality, in front of Kality drivers training center) upon request starting from 1st day of the announcement,
- Bidders are eligible to collect bid document only for one Lot and must indicate clearly on which Lot they are Competing
- The bidders should attach their VAT registration and TIN Number registration certificate.
- The date for submission of tender document is on 10th date at or before 2:00 PM (bid closing time).
- The bidder must provide complete set of technical document and financial documents separately.
- Bid opening date will be on the same day of bid closing at 2:30 P.M in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives at the ActionAid Ethiopia Addis Ababa office. If there is public holiday on this date the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working date at the same time and venue.
- Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at ActionAid Ethiopia., Tel. 0114654671.
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia