INVITATION FOR BIDS
Dire Dawa Administration Water. Mine & Energy Office
The Employer, Dire Dawa Water, Mines & Energy Office, has received a budget from Dire Dawa City Administration towards the cost of Rural water supply system Development and intends to apply part of the budge for payments of Construction of Legeoda Haloo Bussa Multy Village rural water supply Project located in Dire Dawa Rural kebele of Wahill Cluster.
Dire Dawa Water, Mines & Energy Office now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders having Grade WWC-6 & above for construction of RWSS as described below. BID Ref. No. DDWMEO/Con /07/2012
Construction of:-civil work for rural water supply system for Halobusa kebele
- Bidding will be conducted through NCB procedures and is open to all eligible bidders
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below and obtain the bidding documents during office hours 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Bidders shall meet the following minimum qualifying criteria to qualify for the award of the contract:
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200 (Two Hundred Birr) on cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 30th Dec,2019, 9:30 AM. Electronic bidding will not be permitted and late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be publicly opened at the address mentioned below on 30th Dec, 2019, at 10:00 A.M
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 40,000.00 in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee, or CPO.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Ninety (90) days after Bid opening date.
- The address referred to above is:
Procurement, finance and property administration directorate 1st Floor, Room Number-1
Telephone Number: +251251113558Dire Dawa
Administration Agriculture, Water Mine & Energy Bureau